It has been a while since we posted an update due to unexpected matters getting in the way (and a touch of laziness on my part hehe). It’s been a long time coming, but it’s finally here! So, let’s get right to it!
I will start things off by explaining why this post’s title is “THE WRAP.” At the beginning of every month, I will try and make it a habit of posting the wrap on updates, information, changes, bugs, and just about everything to keep you in the loop on things for the previous month. Aside from it being our way of keeping you up-to-date, this also helps us (the staff) keep track of what needs fixing, what to work on, and our progress in general. Handy, right?
I know it’s a bit late, here goes August and September in a nutshell.
- Added Ban Appeal form which can be found here.
- Added a whole new
worldSupport Ticket system here.
- The donation page is now accessible via donate.mitecraft.com but still being worked on.
- Small changes to site for improved performance.
- Removed Quickshop (chest shop) plugin and replaced with a better Shop plugin for player shops. A more extensive post and tutorial will be made for this.
- Removed spammy chat notifications when walking through rentable areashop plots at /warp market
- Removed some of the rentable plots to make way for a bigger (and better) server shop.
- Join & leave chat messages are sometimes delayed. This is noticeable when leaving and rejoining right away.
- Site’s mobile version still needs some work.
- Post thumbnails are just placeholders when viewing the site via mobile.